April 4, 2009
... that these are the same.
So much easier for the government if they could put the two together.
- Sorry this is getting so screwed up. I do dislike... on How Does The Shutdown Relate To Me?
- I suggest you read Zizek's essay on Rand in JARS... on How Does The Shutdown Relate To Me?
- seymourblogger replying to Anon wrote: "If you are going to... on How Does The Shutdown Relate To Me?
- It is a good example of how we are taught... on The Boy Who Cried Wolf
- "I don't want to shout when the "spill the milk"... on Shouting vs. Spanking
- Kudos for not saying 'pretentious," but "egotistical" isn't much better.... on The Perfect Game: What Would You Do?
- Elaborate, blast you!... on What The Miss USA Pageant Says About Us
- I seriously did poo in my pants due to the... on The Ten Biggest Mistakes Psychiatrists Make
- It doesn't "try" to be deep, it IS deep. I... on The Boy Who Cried Wolf
- Hallo iedereen Ik ben Williams smid met de naam en... on The Wisdom Of Crowds Turns Into Madness
- Hunger Games Catching Fire: Badass Body Count
- How Does The Shutdown Relate To Me?
- Real Men Want To Drink Guinness, But Don't Expect Them To Pay For It
- Still Alive
- The Dove Sketches Beauty Scam
- The Terrible, Awful Truth About SSDI
- Don't Hate Her Because She's Successful
- No Self-Respecting Woman Would Go Out Without Make Up
- Product Review: Panasonic PT AX200U (Hipsters On Food Stamps Part 3)
- Expendable; Or, And Now The Pharma Pendulum Swings Back The Other Way
- Temper Tantrums In The DSM
- Hipsters On Food Stamps, Part 2
- Hipsters On Food Stamps, Part 1
- The Second Story Of Echo And Narcissus
- If Psychiatry Is Committing Suicide, Does That Mean It Needs More Meds?
- Who's Afraid Of Lil Wayne?
- Fox & Friends punked by Obama supporter
- The Nanny State Didn't Show Up, You Hired It
- The Harvard Cheating Scandal Is Stupid
- Paul Ryan vs. Rage Against The Machine
- Just Because You See It, Doesn't Mean It's Gone
- The Second Story Of Echo And Narcissus - Audio
- Amy Schumer Offers You A Look Into Your Soul
- 5 Signs Your Child Is a Psychopath, According To The NYT
- [ go to archives ]
- Coffee, Liquor, Etc
- Cool Beyond Words
- Homicidal Maniacs
- Insurance Companies
- Legal Issues
- Movies, TV, and Books
- Philosophical Speculations
- Psychiatry Gone Awry
- Relationships and Family
- Sadly, Porn
- Short Stories
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012